Win a Tinny | Terms & Conditions
Club Hotel Chinchilla & Lion Win A Tinny (“Conditions of Entry”)
|Club Hotel Chinchilla & LION Win A Tinny
|CLUB OP CO PTY LIMITED (ABN 44 635 579 083), Railway St, Chinchilla QLD 4413 Australia. Phone: (07) 4669 1100
|The period for eligible participation in the Promotion is from Tuesday 29 August 2023 (Start Date), 11:00am AEST to Tuesday 7 November 2023 (End Date), 12:00pm AEST inclusive.
|Entry is only open to QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
|How to Enter:
|To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Gaming: Turnover $50 in gaming for one (1) entry;
Bar: any Lion tap beer (XXXX, Hahn, Byron Bay, Little Creatures) pint purchases for one (1) entry;
Food: Spend $50 in one (1) bistro purchase for one (1) entry;
Retail: any Lion tap beer (XXXX, Hahn, Byron Bay, Little Creatures) carton purchases for one (1) entry; and b) scan their Club Hotel rewards card (Rewards Card) at the time of gaming/purchase.
|Multiple entries permitted
|Total Prize Pool:
Prize Description: The prize is a Aquamaster 410 Fishing Boat.
The Promoter will contact the winner to arrange collection of the prize from the Club Hotel Chinchilla.
Number of this prize: One (1)
Value (per prize): AUD $12,000.00
Winning Method (game of chance): Draw: computerised random selection – 07/11/23 (After the Melbourne Cup Race)
|The winner will be contacted by email, phone or SMS within one (1) day of the draw.
|Prizes must be claimed by 07/12/23 at 05:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 08/12/23 at 03:00 pm AEST by CLUB OP CO PTY LIMITED (ABN 44 635 579 083), Railway St, Chinchilla QLD 4413 Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email, phone or SMS within one (1) day of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Only valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees of the Promoter (and its related entities) and their Families are ineligible to enter. “Families” means parents, siblings, spouses, children, nieces, nephews and grandparents.
5. Draw: A winner will be determined using computerised random selection. The Promoter will ensure the draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case an invalid or ineligible entry or entrant is drawn.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
7. If a winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol.
10. The Promoter supports responsible gaming and encourages consumers to gamble responsibly. Gambling Help QLD offers free, confidential gambling support for gamblers & their families. Gambling hotline & gambling counselling Available face-to-face, over the phone, or online (Gambling Helpline 1800 858 858, www.gamblinghelponline.org.au).
11. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
13. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
14. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
15. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
26. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
27. By participation in the Promotion the participant accepts all these Conditions of Entry.
For further information regarding the Conditions of Entry please contact the Promoter on the phone number provided.