Melonfest Beach Party 2023 - Terms & Conditions
Melonfest Beach Party 2023 Terms & Conditions
All persons purchasing ticket/s to Melonfest Beach Party and related Events (the “Event”) are deemed to have accepted, and understood as binding on them, these conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations, and responsibilities. It is your responsibility to read and understand these conditions:
Ticketing and Refund Policy
1. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferrable by you. There will be no refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee from Tuesday 14th February 2023, except in accordance with applicable laws.
2. The Festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail, or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
3. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues, or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Beach Party for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased LESS a $1.20 booking fee.
5. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Beach Party for any reason outside of our control, such as a Government health directive that relates to COVID or other pandemic. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased LESS a $1.20 booking
6. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Beach Party.
7. Product pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD$)
8. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Melonfest Beach Party organisers and the premises’ terms of admission.
9. Entry to the Venue for the Event is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Melonfest Beach Party, its employees, and agents are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you.
10. Melonfest Beach Party organisers reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the premises for any reason, in its sole discretion, including behaviour likely to cause damages, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of Melonfest Beach Party organisers or its representatives or representatives of Melonfest Beach Party & Integrity Commission (together, “Officials”) staffing the Venue of the Event.
11. The Melonfest Beach Party organisers will not tolerate any intoxicated, violent, or quarrelsome or disorderly behaviour. Offenders may be ejected by Officials and may face prosecution. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and will not receive any refunds.
12. Amateur photographers are permitted to take photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings) at the Venue during the Event, provided that:
13. Professional photographers and members of the media must seek prior written approval from Melonfest Beach Party organisers before taking any photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings) at the Venue during the Event.
14. In case of emergency, you are required to follow all directives of Officials, security personnel and Venue staff.
15. You acknowledge and agree that Melonfest Beach Party organisers reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason.
1. This is a licensed event
2. Line-up and set times are subject to change
3. Everyone is subject to search upon entry. All bags will be checked.
4. Wristbands are void if tampered with or removed
5. Don’t forget your ID and ticket when coming to the show
6. Event lockout is at 11pm. If you leave the Beach Party and wish to return, you must enter before 11pm or you will be refused re-entry.
7. Keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for up-to-date information
8. Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions before arriving at the gate
9. Keep your wristband on at all times
10. Merchandise will be sold inside the festival
11. Medical staff will be present onsite, should you have any dramas please see our lovely medical team, they’re there to help
12. Food options will be available onsite
13. Intoxication: Anyone who is intoxicated won’t be served alcohol and will be rejected from the event
14. Please respect the local community and environment, dispose of your rubbish in the bins provided
Conditions of Entry
1. Entry is at your own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved.
2. Melonfest Beach Party and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
3. Event lockout is at 11pm.
4. All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated except illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police.
5. Remember to bring your ticket and ID.
6. Melonfest Beach Party reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron without appropriate identification. The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted are Current Australian driver’s licence, Current Passport, Current state issued photo or proof of age card.
7. You will not be able to purchase or consume alcohol unless you have valid photo ID.
8. In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
9. As members of the audience, ticket-holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live audio recordings that can be used by the promoter or promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
10. Melonfest Beach Party lost property will be held as a courtesy for two days post event. After this time lost property will be transferred to the local Police station. No responsibility is accepted by for property lost at the event.
1. Esky’s, Alcoholic beverages or food items. Melonfest Beach Party is a licenced venue with food vendors onsite
2. Illicit drugs
3. Flares or fireworks
4. Laser pointers, or other laser devises
5. Knives, guns or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles
6. Video and audio recording devices including Go Pros & Drones (other than mobile phones).
7. Professional still cameras (small still cameras are allowed).
8. Any other items considered illegal or dangerous
1. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organisers.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions, or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, or special damages.
2. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. You acknowledge that the Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money, or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
3. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.